Choosing to continue education should be much to consider. If you include people who want to continue their education in the country, then you need to have good English skills. In some countries, like the UK, you have to do an English test to get a visa to study. You can do an English test with Trinity college leeds. With the test, you can get able to study in that country.

There are some countries that are usually the choice for students to continue their education, such as

1. America, this country has the best universities in the world like Harvard University and many more. More than 750,000 international students are enrolled in universities in the country each year.

2. England, this country has the best quality universities, such as the University of Cambridge and the University of Oxford. Both universities are also named the most beautiful universities in the world.

3. Germany, several universities in Germany have a high ranking in engineering. However, to study in this country you must master English and German well.